World War II had just ended and thousands of soldiers that fought their way through Europe and the Pacific were returning home after four long years of war.
They wanted to pick up their lives where they had left off before answering their nation’s call to duty.
One of their passions was the opportunity to return to the hunting and fishing traditions they had enjoyed as young men-and so the St. Anna Sportsman’s Club was born in 1946.
The Club today builds on that legacy of those brave men and continues the tradition of hunting, fishing and camaraderie that is so much a part of the Wisconsin tradition.
We are dedicated to their dream of keeping hunting and fishing opportunities open to all of the generations that will follow us.
Welcome to the St. Anna Sportsman’s Club!